The second and final IBSF Under 18 RIBSA qualifier was held today in the Ivy Rooms Snooker Club, Carlow on Sunday the 24 of April.
Fergal Quinn from Coalisland and Noel Landers from Youghal played fantastic snooker to qualify today after they beat Shane Hourihane and Aaron Goldrick in their final match today.
They will now join Charlie Sweeney Newbridge CYMS and Ross Bulman from Youghal who qualified in event 1 at the 2016 World IBSF Under 18 Championship in Belgium in August.
PJ Nolan was the Tournament Director on the day and all matches were the best of 5 frames and the Highest Break was 70 by Fergal Quinn.
Fergal Quinn 2 Vs 1 Darragh Cusack
Ronan Whyte 3 Vs 0 Aaron Hill
Andrei Bondu 0 Vs 3 Noel Landers
Aaron Goldrick 3 Vs 2 Shane Hourihane
Fergal Quinn 3 Vs 0 Ronan Whyte
Noel Landers 3 Vs 1 Aaron Goldrick
1. Shane Hourihane - Crucible
2. Jason O'Hagan - Magherafelt
3. Andrei Blondu - Terry Rogers
4. Cian Daly - Classic
5. John Joyce - Classic
6. John Landers - Youghal
7. Noel Landers - Youghal
8. Gavin O'Donnell - Ivy Rooms
9. Aaron Hill - Crucible
10. Fergal Quinn - Coalisland
11. Darragh Cusack - Sutton LTC
12. Conor Kennedy - Youghal
13. Eamon Harkin - North West
14. Ronan Whyte - North West
15 Sean Devenney - North West
16. Aaron Goldrick - Cavan
17. Sean Walsh - Crucible
18. Dylan O'Shaughnessy - Crucible
19. Dylan Keightley - Ivy Rooms